Beddoes Institute uses an evidence-based approach to equip financial advice practices with the information and tools needed to maximise profitability and ensure long-term sustainability. Specifically:
- Quality client feedback from our Client Experience Survey is used to diagnose strengths and weaknesses of your financial advice practice;
- Practice Benchmarking provides an objective assessment of how your practice performs compared to others; and
- Our Leading Practices Library gives you access to actions and techniques that drive positive business outcomes in top performing practices.
We promise to:
- Deliver a high quality, evidence-based improvement program for financial advice practices;
- Make the program affordable, irrespective of practice size or structure;
- Provide an interactive web portal to deliver business data and diagnostics that can be accessed at any time;
- Make it easy to integrate the business improvement program in your practice and measure success;
- Deliver a timely program, ensuring that you receive your business diagnostics and solutions in real time;
- Minimise the impact on your resources and business during program implementation; and
- Deliver outcomes that align with the structure of your business and map to the needs of your clients.