Beddoes’ Most Trusted Advisers (MTA) Network is a consumer-facing network of advisers that represent the best of the advice industry. Launched in 2014, Beddoes’ Most Trusted Adviser (MTA) Network* has grown exponentially to 120 advisers.
Financial advisers who want to be included in the Most Trusted Advisers (MTA) Network must qualify by completing the Beddoes’ Client Experience Survey.
Our qualifying criteria is very high – only the very best qualify and are invited to be part of the network. The criteria includes:
- Managing a minimum of 40 active clients;
- A 15% response rate or more from the Client Experience Survey;
- An Adviser Trust! Score® of 85% or more;
- Over 5 years’ experience working as financial adviser;
- Membership to a relevant professional body e.g. the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA) or Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA); and
- Compliance reports from the last 2 years with an A, B or equivalent rating.
Having received media coverage via Fairfax and SkyNews, we continue to strive to build consumer awareness of the Most Trusted Advisers (MTA) Network, grow the profiles of each and every MTA and drive referrals to members.
*Beddoes’ Most Trusted Advisers (MTA) Network incurs a nominal annual fee