Client Experience Survey
The Client Experience Survey is the core module of the Leading Practices ProgramTM. The data collected via this online survey provides key diagnostic information about your practice’s strengths and weaknesses and forms the basis of priority identification and practice benchmarking.
Beddoes Institute manages all aspects of the survey, including survey support for your clients and the redirecting of urgent requests for action to your practice. We also send a personalised ‘thankyou’ letter to each participating client at the end of the survey.
Your involvement is minimal; simply:
- Write a letter of endorsement which will be included in the survey invitation;
- Upload your logo which will appear on the survey; and
Partnering with Beddoes Institute – an independent research specialist – will reassure your clients that you care about them and are committed to optimising your service.
Data Analysis and Reporting
Using advanced analytical techniques, we will identify the key drivers of client satisfaction and loyalty within your business and will show you how you perform in these areas. Our reports have been designed in collaboration with a number of ‘top’ financial advice practices thus ensuring that they are relevant, user-friendly and actionable.
Via a secure, password-protected web portal, you will receive:
- A ‘dashboard’ providing a snapshot of the overall health of your practice;
- An assessment of the relative importance of each ‘Customer Touch-Point’ in driving positive customer relationships;
- A map of your practice’s performance on each ‘Customer Touch-Point’;
- Detailed feedback about how your practice performs on all key survey dimensions; and
Access to all verbatim comments provided by your clients.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How was the survey designed?
- What types of questions are asked?
- How long is the survey?
- Why use an online survey method?
- What are the benefits of Beddoes Institute managing the data collection?
- Why invite all active clients to participate in the survey?
- How will my clients know the survey is legitimate?
- When will the survey be conducted?
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
How was the survey designed?
The Client Experience Survey is a result of in-depth qualitative research conducted in collaboration with ‘top’ financial advice practices in Australia. This research revealed the key operational, sales and marketing touch-points that are essential for a positive customer experience. We call these Customer Touch-Points (CTPs).
Client needs within each CTP have been identified via a qualitative needs analysis with input from the clients of top practices. These needs form the basis of specific questions within each CTP.
What types of questions are asked?
While the survey consists of simple scale-based questions, making it easy for clients to complete, your clients will also be given the opportunity to provide spontaneous open feedback about general aspects of your service. Every comment is captured exactly as it is written and then reported back to you as one of the key survey deliverables.
How long is the survey?
Why use an online survey method?
The advantages of online surveys include the following:
- It is the survey method that most people prefer;
- It is convenient for respondents as they can complete the survey in their own time and across multiple sittings;
- It is low cost;
- It ensures fast turn-around; and
- It facilitates the capture of high quality verbatim comments.
What are the benefits of Beddoes Institute managing the data collection?
Having Beddoes Institute manage the data collection has the following advantages:
- It helps to eliminate the positive response bias that can result when businesses undertake their own client experience surveys;
- It can encourage your clients to provide more open and honest feedback (i.e. because they are interacting with an independent third party);
- It helps to maximise response rates and the quality of the data; and
- It minimises the burden on your practice while ensuring a professional and seamless survey experience for your clients.
Why invite all active clients to participate in the survey?
By inviting all active clients to participate, you ensure that the survey results are representative of your service delivery across all your customer groups. It also results in the largest possible sample size, generally enabling data to be analysed separately within each client segment and comparisons to be made across segments.
How will my clients know the survey is legitimate?
When will the survey be conducted?
The Leading Practices ProgramTM is an ongoing program. This allows you to enrol your practice and conduct the Client Experience Survey at a time that suits you. You can also repeat the survey at any stage to assess the effectiveness of business improvement initiatives if/as they are implemented.
Relevant privacy code
Beddoes Institute operates under the Market and Social Research Privacy Principles (MSRPPs), the Privacy Code that replaces the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) in the Privacy Act 1988, governing the collection, retention, disclosure and transfer of information about the subjects of – and participants in – market and social research; these principles govern how private organisations handle ‘personal information’. For further detail, refer to the Association of Market and Social Research Organisations website (www.amsro.com.au).
Collection of personal information
If you are a client, the sorts of personal information we collect from you may include your name, title, email address and contact details (e.g. address, telephone, fax, mobile etc.).
For the purposes of providing services to you, the personal information we collect about your clients includes name, title and email address. Other information may also be collected if necessary.
Methods of collection can be summarised as follows:
- We collect personal information during online registration;
- You provide us with contact information about your clients (name, title and email address) for the Client Experience Survey;
- We collect demographic information about your clients during the Client Experience Survey;
- When you access our website and/or the web portal, your computer leaves a data trail.
Use of personal information
Beddoes Institute’s policy is to use personal information collected from business contacts solely for the purpose for which it was collected.
Personal information is needed to provide our products and services, and to conduct our business. We collect personal information for analysis and benchmarking purposes related to the Leading Practices ProgramTM. This also enables us to communicate new developments to our clients, as well as to people we have contact with, via our website and/or mailing lists. For example, if you are a client who has contacted us via our website, personal information may be used to notify you about developments that might be of interest to you. You should notify us if you do not wish to receive these kinds of communications.
Disclosure of personal information
We will not sell or share personal information collected with other organisations, except to the extent that disclosure is necessary to comply with a valid legal requirement, such as a law, regulation or search warrant.
The statistical and aggregate reports we generate may be shared with third parties, such as content suppliers and sponsors who might assist us in managing, financing and improving the Leading Practices ProgramTM. For example, we might inform third parties about the number of program users and the modules they access while they are using the program.
Safeguarding personal information
The Beddoes Institute website has both physical and technical measures in place to ensure the security of information. Although every reasonable effort will be made to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration by third parties, be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the Internet.
Accessing, correcting and/or updating personal information
Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access your personal information that is used by Beddoes Institute. You also have the right to update or correct your personal information when it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
If you wish to access your personal information, contact Beddoes Institute via email (email@example.com).
We use session cookies to learn how all our visitors navigate the website. This website tracking data is used to help us provide the most efficient service and navigational tools for our visitors.
If you do not wish to receive cookies you may set your browser to either prompt or refuse.